Content and organization
- The site consists of general content about Green IT as well as computer supported assessments and tasks.
- The Web Development Team (see member list) decides on the content and and coordinates software development.
- The task catalogue is based on the project of greenITplus realized by Doris Slezak, Stefan Wingeier and Beat Koch in 2009-2010.
- Marcel Ledergerber coordinated the Data Center Team of the Green IT SIG the assessment, the tasks and further information for the green data center.
- Beat Koch has accompanied the technical realization.
- Niklaus Meyer is responsible for strategy, organization and financing.
We strive to provide you on our website accurate and current information. The content has been carefully compiled. Since nevertheless errors may occur, we assume no responsibility or liability for the contents. The use of the website and the information contained therein is at your own risk. Changes can be made any time.
Layout, content and software of our web pages are the intellectual property of the Green IT SIG and GreenITplus a member company of the Green IT SIG and are protected accordingly. For any questions and suggestions please contact .
The website is managed by the ionize CMS. The programs are realized with AngularJS among other tools.
Swiss Computer Society
Green IT Special Interest Group (SIG)